7.15.2013

1st Wiggly Tooth


So this afternoon, I got a text message from Mrs. Laura, saying that Devin had a loose tooth. She just wanted to give me a heads up that it was the most exciting/painful thing that Devin had EVER experienced.  I was excited to hear all about it when I got home from work. 

He discovered this loose tooth after biting into a cookie during snack time.  As soon as I walked in the door this evening he was right there to tell me all about it.  He said that when it fell out the tooth fairy would bring him a quarter.  The entire time he is telling his story, he was literally, jumping for joy. 

Who knew a loose tooth could cause so much excitement.  It is his bottom, right, front tooth.  It is definitely wiggly.  You could tell it felt funny, because he kept playing with it with his tongue. 

Devin likes to be prepared with exactly is going to happen.  He doesn't like to be surprised.  He has been like this ever since he was a baby.  He is all about routine and gets a little stressed out when things don't goes as planned.  He kept asking all evening if I knew how long it would take to fall out.  He definitely doesn't like the not knowing.  Some may say that he takes after his Mom on this one. 

We'll keep everyone up-to-date on the status of the wiggly tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment