4.19.2017

Tooth Fairy Workout

The Tooth Fairy has been getting her workout at our house this week. First, Devin pulled his tooth out on Monday after days of begging. I really think he might become a dentist. He loves to pull teeth. 


Who doesn't just love his shirt?  Very fitting for Devin. He's a huge bacon lover. 

Tate's tooth fell out this evening. He didn't even notice when it fell out, only that it was gone. He was eating goldfish at Mamaw Sandy's house when it happened. They searched high and low, but never found it. I'm afraid he may have swallowed his tooth. 

It was decided the best course of action was to just write the Tooth Fairy a letter explaining the circumstances.


Tate wrote the letter all by himself. "Tooth fairy, Today I lost my tooth and I dot noe were it is. ~Tate"






No comments:

Post a Comment