10.07.2016

Pizza, Arcade, and Sleepover!

Devin decided that he wanted to have a friends birthday party this year.  He invited several of his friends over during Fall Break.  We started with pizza at Azzip Pizza in Evansville.  Then we headed to a new free play arcade.  
Carson playing one of the many games. 

Devin playing Galaga.  

Devin & Carson

Heath and Ben playing the driving game.  Tate is eagerly watching.

Devin and Robert playing The Lost World.  The two of them shot at dinosaur's most of the evening.

Tate learning how to drive.  Tate and I raced each other several times.  He is a pretty good driver.  I think he beat me atleast once.  Don't forget this Mom is super competitive! :)

Arcade selfies

Still shooting up some dinosaurs 

I feel like I was back in my childhood - Centipede

What???  Frogger...You could find me here most of the evening.  Classic!


TMNT - The first time around!! 

Donkey Kong!!




Ben, Robert, Carson, Tate, Devin, and Heath
After the arcade, we came home and enjoyed some snacks and opened presents.

Devin opening gifts from his friends. 



A new Nerf gun from Heath.  The brain saw!!

Opening the last present - another Nerf gun from Sam.  The huge brain saw.  These boys and Zombies!



No comments:

Post a Comment